Logan Village Riding Club is situated at 80 Quinzeh Creek Road, Logan Village and includes a floodlit riding area, round yard, cross-country course and much more.
Our facilities and equipment include:
- Large floodlit riding arena with space for 3 dressage arenas plus warm-up area or 2 showjumping courses
- 20 x 60 fenced sand arena thanks to Logan City Council's 'Get in the Game' grant
- Multi-level cross country course suitable for beginners up to advanced riders
- Steel round yard
- Canteen area including BBQ
- Secure yards for ponies and larger horses
- Wash bay
- Ample parking area for floats and cars
- Full range of quality showjumping equipment
Members of Logan Village Riding club are entitled to access the club grounds and use the facilities (rules and restrictions apply, please refer to the club handbook). Keys are available for purchase from the committee and will be required to access the grounds on non-club days. Floodlights are also available to club members for a gold coin donation. The cross-country course is available for use by prior arrangement with the committee and members must have an instructor or responsible adult on the ground at all times.